The A-Series of products are formulations designed to replace conventional hydrochloric acid-based frac blends, including formulations that contain corrosion inhibitors, iron dispersants, surfactants and other specialty additives. These products provide corrosion protection far above the conventional “non-corrosive” classification, even at elevated temperatures. Additionally, this performance is accomplished without the use of any reportable ingredients, product hazards or any volatile/hazardous decomposition products.
- Acid Stimulation on older wells: Cleans near bore at perforations in vertical wells.
- Opens new fractures and flow paths in open hole and slotted, linear, horizontal wells.
- Acid frac on new wells and re-frac on older wells.
- Treatment of injection wells, opening new fractures and flow paths.
- Coil Tubing Clean-outs.
- Change permeability from low to high in key reservoirs.
- Release stuck tools, pumps, etc.
- Increase efficiency of EOR applications
CSES-A SERIES PRODUCTS
A100: Current Product. Surface applications, i.e. truck cleaning
A150: Current Product. Non-Chloride based. H2SO4 replacement. Same applications as A100
A200: Current Product. Optimized for temperature ranges of 110oF to 200oF
A300: Current Product. Above formulation but includes an antimicrobial agent, THPS [tetrakis(hydroxymethyl)phosphonium sulfate], which carries a relatively benign toxicological profile. It is particularly effective on iron sulfide deposits including SRB contamination.
A400: Current product. A200 with a HF alternative blended into the formulation. Designed for deposits that have a silica percentage.
A410: Current Product. Product designed for boilers and heat exchangers. Low foaming.
A500: Scheduled release; 2018. A lower temperature version (<120oF) of A200 designed to have higher reactivity. THPS can also be blended into this version.
A600: Scheduled release; 2018. A high temperature (240oF to ~450oF) version.
CALL TO REQUEST SDS FOR ANY OF THE FORMULATIONS